NuvoH2O Manor Water Softener
Questions? Call us! 1-866-511-2284
The Manor Water Softener System is designed for homes that are larger than 1,500 sq. ft. and experience hard water on surfaces, in water-based appliances, or in pipes.
The NuvoH2O® Manor Salt-free Water Softener System is designed with advanced technology, allowing it to provide three main benefits.
Our NuvoH2O Manor system is designed to retain the healthy ‘hard’ minerals in your water. Rather than removing and replacing hard water minerals, including Calcium and Magnesium, with sodium or potassium, which is what old-fashion softeners do, our Manor Water Softener System uses a citrus-based softening formula called CitraCharge®. This softening formula works by bonding to these minerals making them incapable of sticking to pipes and surfaces.
Another benefit is that this water softener system works to reduce the pH level of the water in your home, bringing it closer to 7.0 or neutral. At this pH level, scale can’t accumulate on surfaces, in pipes, or water-based appliances.
Our NuvoH2O Manor Water Softener Systems also will remove scale buildup that already exists due to a previous faulty water softener or the absence of one at all.
NuvoH2O Manor Water Softener System helps you save thousands of dollars by extending the life of water-based appliances and water systems. It also prevents scale buildup and dissolves existing scale, all while being eco-friendly, compact, and backed by a satisfaction guarantee*.
- Prevents hard water scale buildup
- Removes existing hard water scale
- Compact design - fits almost anywhere
- Simple cartridge replacement
- Cartridge last up to 6 months
- Developed from 30+ years of commercial experience
- Extends the life of your water heater, plumbing fixtures, and appliances
- Eco-friendly - no salt, no phosphates, no wastewater, no electricity
- Retains healthy minerals in your water
- No slick feeling like you get with other water softeners
- Complies with NSF/ANSI Standard 42
INCLUDED IN PACKAGE:
- System housing (head and sump)
- Mounting bracket
- Softener cartridge
- Tapcon screw pack
- System head screw pack
- O-ring and lubricant
- Installation guide
- Warranty/Registration card
5 year limited warranty.