Ariel Platinum Corner Steam Shower DA333F8
Questions? Call us! 1-866-511-2284
New Customer & Trade Discounts Available
- Call: 1-866-511-2284
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Live chat is available on this page!
Limited offer FREE shipping! Processed in 1-2 business days. Transit time is 5-10 business days.
The Platinum DA333F8 steam shower with jetted tub is 59"x 59" x 89". The upgraded 6KW steam generator, 6 acupressure body jets in the shower and 6 body massage jets in the tub invite you to indulge yourself in a state of complete relaxation and tranquility. The curved front apron and see-through the glass in the jetted tub provide style and contemporary flair and make the Ariel Platinum DA333 steam shower an instant upgrade for any modern bathroom.
These fully loaded steam showers include a whirlpool bathtub, massage jets, chromotherapy, aromatherapy, and built-in FM Radio for Easy Listening s to help increase your therapeutic experience.
- Dimensions: 59 x 59 x 89.
- ETL listed (US & Canada electrical safety) 220v (STEAM GENERATOR).
- Computer control panel w/ timer for easy use.
- Steam sauna (6KW generator).
- 12 Acupressure Body Jets for Massage Therapy 16 whirlpool massage jets.
- (1.2HP pump / 72 gal tub).
- Handheld and Rainfall Showerhead for Ultimate Experience.
- Overheat protection.
- 1 Built-In Seat.
- Ventilation fan.
- 110V Whirlpool Tub System.
All steam showers carry a (7) seven-year structural warranty against manufacturer defects. The structural warranty protects the structure of the steam shower from peeling, fading, delaminating, or cracking. Structural components include acrylic panels, shower pan, ceiling, and glass panels. All steam shower parts carry a (1) one-year guarantee against defects.
~ Sea & Stone Bath carries most replacement parts in stock and will arrange for a spare part to be delivered to you if necessary.
It is the customers' responsibility to confirm the product will comply with their state, county, or city codes. If you will be receiving an inspection by a county or city inspector, please ask them what they require. Click the link for information on installation & certification.