Mesa Yukon Steam Shower with Jetted Tub (WS-501)
Questions? Call us! 1-866-511-2284
Please allow 2-3 days for processing and 5-10 days for delivery.
The Mesa Yukon 501 steam shower with jetted tub is a standalone design with plenty of space. This fully loaded 59" x 33" combination steam shower comes with a 3KW high power steam engine, 6 acupuncture body jets, and 6 whirlpool jets for a therapeutic sauna experience like no other. Indulge yourself and a companion in a state of full relaxation and tranquillity in the large jetted tub. The Yukon 501's sleek contours and tinted blue glass make it a consumer favorite.
- Steam Shower - High-temperature steam has several benefits for your body, including increased blood circulation, reduced fatigue, and rejuvenated physical strength; it has a curative effect on rheumatism, rheumatic arthritis, back pain, asthma, bronchitis, neurasthenic, and is an effective way to loot.
- Acupuncture Massage - Specially designed spray nozzles with strategically placed hydraulic channels and subsidiary channels to target acupuncture and tendon points throughout the user's body; targeting your acupuncture and tendon points increases your body's blood circulation, invigorates your body cells, reduces fatigue, and prevents chronic disease; sitting back against the hydro-massage jets acts as a cushion between your body and the jets.
- ETL Certificate - This certification mark indicates that the product has been tested to and passed the minimum requirements of a widely recognized (consensus) US product safety standard, that the manufacturing facility has been audited, and that the applicant has agreed to a program of periodic factory follow-up inspections to ensure continued conformance.
- Dimensions: 60" x 33" x 87"
- 3KW Steam Generator
- 6 Hydro Massage Jets
- 6 Acupuncture Body Jets
- Handheld Showerhead
- Rainfall Ceiling Shower
- Ozone Sterilization System
- ETL Certified (220V)
- Adjustable Temperature and Time Control.
- Programmable LCD Computer Control
- Adjustable Handheld Showerhead
- Sliding Glass Door
- Storage Shelves
- Blue Tinted Glass
- Towel rack
- Temperature Sensor
- Ventilation Fan
All steam showers carry a (7) seven-year structural warranty against manufacturer defects. The structural warranty protects the structure of the steam shower from peeling, fading, delaminating, or cracking. Structural components include acrylic panels, shower pan, ceiling, and glass panels. All steam shower parts carry a (1) one-year guarantee against defects.
~ Sea & Stone Bath carries most replacement parts in stock and will arrange for a spare part to be delivered to you if necessary.
It is the customers' responsibility to confirm the product will comply with their state, county, or city codes. If you will be receiving an inspection by a county or city inspector, please ask them what they require. Click the link for information on installation & certification.